Mad Genius Radio Terms of Service
- This service is meant for one individual and is for personal use only.
- By using our service, you inherently agree and accept the Terms and conditions below.
- If you are under 18, please discuss the use of this product with your parents.
MAD GENIUS RADIO is a brand conducting business as part of the Radio360 platform. This Subscription provides you with access to the MAD GENIUS RADIO service, which allows you to stream music via an Internet connection and quickly personalize your music content (the “Subscription”). You will have the ability to pay for this service up-front for a year or pay month-to-month. Radio360 reserves the right to promote its own products or services of others on the MAD GENIUS RADIO player.
Unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, your Subscription is set to automatically renew and your credit card will be charged the then-current monthly or annual (as elected) subscription fee, plus applicable tax, to the payment method provided by you, until you either turn off auto-renewal from your account settings or contact us to cancel your subscription. You may cancel your subscription at any time by contacting us.
By registering for a Subscription through the our website (www.madgeniusradio.com), you are bound to the following terms and conditions ("Terms"), which apply to all versions of MAD GENIUS RADIO, whether they are paid, trial, free or gift subscriptions. However, if you register for a Subscription through a third party website ("External Registrations"), you may be subject to different terms and conditions (including, but not limited to, refund terms and conditions) than those stated below. It is your responsibility to determine whether different terms apply and to review and refer to such third party terms and conditions, if applicable. Radio360 reserves the right to change, update and revise any portion of the Terms from time to time, at its sole discretion, by posting the most current version of the Terms here. If you choose not to accept the changes to the terms, you have the option to terminate your Subscription.
- Qualifications - to purchase a Subscription, you must be:
- At least 18 years of age (or if between 13 and 18 years of age, you must have the consent of a parent or legal guardian).
- A resident of a country in which Radio360 is authorized to operate its service;
- Legally capable of entering into a binding contract; and
- Able to provide valid registration information, a valid payment method, and other payment information at the time you purchase a Subscription.
- Activation - the day that you register for and purchase or activate your Subscription ("Activation Date") is the first day of your billing cycle. Your Subscription will expire after the amount of time set forth in your subscription email, print out, gift or trial activation offer or Radio360 Gift Card ("Subscription Term"), as calculated from the Activation Date, unless you renew it automatically or manually in accordance with the terms of your Subscription.
- Subscription - by purchasing or activating a Subscription, you authorize Radio360 to charge the stated Subscription fee amount, and any applicable sales, telecommunication, excise or similar taxes to the payment method that you provided at the time of purchase or activation. If you elect automatic renewal, you also authorize Radio360 to charge the then-current Subscription fee amount, and any applicable sales, telecommunication, excise or similar taxes, at the end of your Subscription Term. The subscription fee is exclusive of any applicable federal, state, VAT or municipal taxes or duties. Radio360 may change the subscription fee amount for new or renewal Subscription Terms upon 30 days' prior notice to you via email. Any changes to the subscription fee will be effective upon your next billing cycle, and will not apply retroactively or to the remainder of your current Subscription Term.
- Auto-Renew - Unless you unselect the "Auto-Renew" option for your paid Subscription, your Subscription will automatically renew at the end of each Subscription Term unless you terminate your Subscription prior to expiration of the then-current Subscription Term. At the time of renewal, Radio360 will charge the credit card you provided on the Activation Date, unless you provide Radio360 with an alternate payment method prior to expiration of the then-current Subscription Term.
- Cancellation - You may cancel your paid Subscription at any point during your Subscription Term and receive a pro-rated refund of the subscription fee for any unused months of your current Subscription Term (partial months will not be refunded), and any applicable corresponding pro-rated sales, telecommunication, excise or similar taxes. Refunds will be issued to the credit or debit card you provided on the Activation Date. You should allow between 10 and 15 business days for the credit to appear in your account. Contact Mad Genius Support for assistance. You may not transfer your Subscription, or share your Subscription account with any third party. You may only use your Subscription and the service for personal, non-commercial purposes.
- Application - You are solely responsible for ensuring that you have the appropriate software, hardware, and Internet connection necessary to operate the Application. You may also be required to download additional third party software, or from time to time, download upgraded versions of the Application. Radio360 reserves the right to cease supporting any hardware or software platform at any time, with or without notice to you.
- Free Trial - From time to time, Radio360 may, in its sole discretion, offer a one-time, free trial to first-time subscribers ("Free Trial"), which provides listeners with the benefits of a Subscription for no charge during the designated Free Trial period. The length of any Free Trial period may vary. Unless otherwise stated in the applicable Free Trial offer, if you are a current subscriber or have previously participated in a Free Trial, you are not eligible to receive a Free Trial. During the Free Trial, users will receive the benefits of a Subscription for no charge. Prior to or upon expiration of the Free Trial period, Radio360 may, in its sole discretion, notify users that the Free Trial period is about to expire or has expired, and that they may purchase a Subscription. Free Trials are subject to these Terms, to the extent applicable. Free Trials may also be sponsored by an affiliate, individual advertiser or group of advertisers. In such cases, the Free Trial of the service may contain or display branding, advertising, or limited audio advertising from the sponsors of the Free Trial.
- The issuer of Subscriptions in the United States is Radio360, LLC.
- For additional terms and conditions regarding Gift Subscription, visit www.Radio360.com.